Roller Chain Features
- POWERDRIVE Roller Chain is manufactured to BS228, ISO 606, DIN 8187, DIN 8118 standards.
- Designed for demanded drives in Industry & Agriculture.
- Comprehensive range of Simplex, Duplex & Triplex British Standard & American Standard, with connecting and crank links available for all sizes.
- Manufactured with hardened pins to prevent wear and stretch and also make it easy to dismantle.
- Heavy duty American standard available for extra tough conditions.
- Consistent quality, branded product. Each outer link carries the POWERDRIVE logo.
Distag QCS also offer roller chain breakers, which are available in two sizes. The CB2560 is able to break chain between ¼” and ¾” pitch, while the CB60100 is able to break chain between ¾” and 1 ¼” pitch.
Feature and Benefits
- An easy to use design which quickly and efficiently breaks roller chain.
- Hardened parts which lead to the chain breaker having a longer life.
- No additional force is required to break the roller chain.
- Suitable for simplex and duplex roller chain.