PIX have long been established as a world leader in the manufacture of Agricultural belts, for both OEM and the aftermarket. Their expertise in this field is well recognised in the industry.
Agricultural Belt Features
- High resistance to wear & tear and extreme conditions
- Range includes; Banded Belts, Variable Speed Belts, Hexagonal Belts, Multi-Ribbed, ARAMID Corded Belts and High Power Belts
- Very low slippage characteristics
- Manufactured to OEM specifications
- Double & triple wrap as per the original
- Cord type and position as per the original
- Comprehensive database to cross-reference from original applications and OEM references
- Tested, approved and specified by major OEMs
- Most extensive range of Agricultural Belts available in the Power Transmission industry today
- Full season's warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002 standards
- Belts available to fit Combine Harvesters, Forage Harvesters, Field Mowers & Conditioners, Hay Turners & Rakes, Tractor Fan Belts etc.
- Aftermarket range includes belts to fit machines manufactured by: John Deere, New Holland, Claas, Laverda, Agco (Massey Ferguson), Deutz Fahr, Case, PZ, JF, Mengele, and many many more