Internal Account Manager - Ipswich
We are looking for an Internal Account Manager to join our fast growing UK Aftermarket Sales Team. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction and increasing sales. We are looking for a hardworking, ambitious and proactive individual, capable of identifying growth opportunities whether that be for new business or increasing sales with our current customer base.
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities:
- Dealing with the daily phone, fax, email & web enquiries and orders submitted by our customers.
- Attend to the accounts that you are allocated as an Account Manager and ensure that their requirements are fully adhered to.
- Ensure all deliveries are despatched and processed, in the most prompt and efficient manner. Liaise with the Warehouse Manager, to ensure all resources are utilised to their maximum potential.
- Attend to the end of day procedure (checking of picking lists, carriage surcharge and invoicing of the despatched orders).
- Provide office-based support for the Business Development Managers. Submit quotations and proposals on their behalf and formulate actions plans to progress leads and opportunities to successful completion.
- Manage scheduled order requirements, and consignment stocks. Liaise with the purchasing department to ensure adequate supplies are ordered to suit lead times.
- Research within your area for new business, make initial contact, send literature and arrange appointments for the Business Development Managers to visit, where possible.
- Follow up social media leads within your area.
- Attend to general stationary requirements and any marketing & literature requirements for field sales staff.
- Attending to the general upkeep of the office/stationary/kitchen areas.
- Assisting the Directors, or other members of the management team, with any other tasks that may arise, from time to time.
Hours of Work:
8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with a one hour lunch break.
The sales office is open on Saturday mornings, 9:00am - 1:00pm, the Internal Sales Team cover this shift on a rotation, so you would have to work one Saturday morning every four weeks, overtime is paid.
Contributory pension scheme
20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays